Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snowbike in Gavà!!!


First time in my life I ride my bike on the snow in Gavà!!! yesterday snowed like never before and today noon I left MSC Bikes office to take a ride up to Desfeta summit (525m).
I was the first today to climb the snowy trail, because I could ride on the powder snow without any other tire lines done yet! this is just an amazing feeling!!!
Downhill was a bit confusing with some hidden rocks under snow and lots of mud when I was approaching the sea level. Maybe I won't do this anymore in my life!!! word!!!

-------------------------------------------

La primera vez en mi vida que voy en bici por la nieve en Gavà!!! Ayer nevó de lo lindo y hoy mismo al mediodía he salido de las oficinas de MSC Bikes y he subido a la cima de la Desfeta (525m).
He sido el primero en subir después de la nevada, pues he podido "desvirgar" la subida por encima de la nieve en polvo y ninguna otra marca de neumáticos por el camino!!! una sensación fantástica!!!
El descenso ha sido un poco confuso con rocas escondidas bajo la nieve y mucho barro tal y como me acercaba al nivel del mar. Quizás no vuelva a experimentar estas sensaciones en mi vida!!! Por lo menos en casa, jeje...

No comments:

Post a Comment